* Extension Agent, Environmental Horticulture - UF/IFAS Florida Cooperative Extension Service - Okeechobee County FL, 2003 to 2015.
* Couth Extension Director & Horticulture Agent, UF/IFAS Florida Cooperative Extension Service – Indian River Co. 1993-2003. Permanent status awarded 1998.
* West Orange HS, Vocational Agriculture Instructor School Board of Palm Beach County, Florida 1998-1993.
* Biologist III (Pesticide Safety Coordinator) UF/IFAS Agricultural Experiment Station- EREC Belle Glade, 1986-1988.
* County 4-H Agent Cook College/Rutgers Cooperative Extension Service, Trenton 1984-1986.
* Extension Agent - 4-H Youth Coordinator, UF/IFAS Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Ft. Lauderdale. 1982-1984.
* Vocational Agriculture Instructor, School Board of Orange County, Florida 1978-1980.
* Vocational Agriculture Instructor, Florida Free Union School District, Florida, New York, 1977-1978.
* University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Major: Ag & Ext. Education. Thesis: “Non Re-enrollment of 4-H Members in Southeastern Florida” MS, 1983.
* New Jersey Vocational Agriculture Teaching Certification and Welding Teacher Endorsement: New York State and Florida Vocational Agriculture Teaching Certificates.
* Florida Green Industry BMP Certified Instructor Certificate, 4/2009.
* Cook College - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Major: Agricultural Science. Minors: Horticultural Crop Production, IPM, Vo-Ag Teacher Education. BS High Honors, 1977.
Honors and Awards
FAE4-H Newsletter Award, 1985
FACAA & NACAA Achievement Award, 2000
2015. Turf and Pest Consulting Group.